THE WIND (2012)
SATB choir (5')
* Commissioned by the Harmonium Choral Society for the 15th anniversary of the Student Composition Contest.
FOR THOSE AT REST (2011)
solo piano (10')
* Premiered by Eva Huang at Schare Hall in New Brunwick, NJ
"OUR STORY" STRING QUARTET (2010)
string quartet (21')
SHADOW CLIMB (2004)
full orchestra (11')
* Performed at Harris Concert Hall in Aspen, CO
LETTERS FROM A SOLDIER (2012)
flute, violin, cello, percussion (15')
* Dedicated to Harry Kramer.
Premiered by the Cadillac Moon Ensemble (May 2012)
I. (now it all makes sense)
III. Passing Time
V. Reality Unspoken
TRIO IN D MINOR (2003)
oboe, French horn, piano (8')
* Performed at Boyd Hall in Glassboro, NJ
VICTORIA'S SONG (2003)
violin, viola, cello (5')
* Performed at Hall in Glassboro, NJ
French horn, bass trombone, cello (5')
* Commissioned by J.J. Cooper. Premiered by Cooper at the Nicholas Music Center in New Brunswick, NJ (October 2012)
PRAYER FOR YOUR LOSS (2013)
6 voices - Soprano, Mezzo-Soprano, Countertenor, Tenor, Baritone, Bass (4')
* In memory of Ron Green. Premiered by the Ekmeles Vocal Ensemble (director, Jeffrey Gavett) in October (2013).
FOR JUDITH (2014)
flute, oboe, clarinet, percussion, string quartet (6')
* In memory of Judith Barsi. Premiered by the HELIX! New Music Ensemble (director, Kynan Johns) in November (2014).
ARIA AND ALLEGRO (2014)
bass trombone, piano (10')
* Commissioned by JJ Cooper.
RIVER THOUGHTS (2016)
I. Delaware (10')